Tax-free threshold for Australia is AUD1000 for packages not containing alcohol or tobacco.
Customs Limits for some other countries:
- Belarus - 200 EUR
- Belgium - 74 EUR
- Brazil - 50 USD per package
- Canada - Any item mailed to Canada is potentially subject to duty and taxes. Therefore, unless specifically exempted, you must pay the 5% GST on items you import into Canada by mail. There is no additional duty on any goods worth $20 CAD or less or gifts worth $60 CAD or less.
- China - 1000 CNY (153 USD)
- European countries: France, Spain, Italy, Germany etc. - Gift exemption for items that are under 45 EUR
- Japan - In most cases, goods valued at less than 10,000 yen ($110-$120) are exempt from consumption tax.
- Netherlands - 22 EUR
- New Zealand - All items will be liable for Customs duties and charges when they arrive.
- Russia - 1000 EUR per month
- Ukraine - 150 EUR per shipment
- United Kingdom - 15 EUR